Reach over 18,000 readers when you advertise in Whispering Wind Magazine. Use our e-mail address to send for our ad rate package including reader demographics.
ads are also available on our Trading Post Links page. Click here for rates.
Receive a FREE banner ad with a paid display ad in the magazine!
6,000 PRINTED COPIES (10/2012)
WHISPERING WIND Magazine reaches readers in all 50 states. 86% of the circulation is by mail subscription. The remaining 14% is by retail over-the-counter sales with a 60% sell through. 3% of the readership is in Canada and other foreign countries, West Germany and England having the largest European circulation. Reader profiles and current circulation is available on request.
MECHANICAL REQUIREMENTS: Trim Size: 8 3/8" X 10 7/8"
must supply copy and/or art. Typesetting, layout, artwork and ad
not furnished in digital format by advertiser will be charged 25% of
insertion rate for respective ad. This is a one time charge per
We cannot accept film since we are totally DTP. There is no layout charge for digitally furnished ads.
Ads submitted on disk should be sized correctly as 300 dpi in the following format: TIFF, JPG, PDF files.
Always call for updated closing dates.... we are very flexible and in most cases can fit you into upcoming issue.
received after deadline will automatically fall into next issue's
CANCELLATIONS of advertising must be
received prior to closing date. Click here to
download ad contract
PAYMENT OF ADS:Payment must accompany first insertion. Subsequent insertions will be billed. Discounts apply when advertiser contracts at time of placing ad. All accounts not paid in full within 30 days of date of invoice shall incur a late charge of 1.5% per month from the due date until paid in full. All advertisers must supply the name, address (not post office box) , and phone number, SS# or EIN of the responsible individual for our files.
15 word minimum.
Name & address counts as 5 words.
Rates are for "per word":
1 or 2 inserts: 85 cents per word per issue
3,4 or 5 inserts: 73 cents per word per issue
6 or more inserts: 68 cents per word per issue
Bind-in, Tip-on Cards: